Friday, August 28, 2009

Labour Day Weekend

I had a request to post some information about the long weekend, and had a couple of things to post myself, so here it is. All in one post.

On Sunday there is a Children's Variety show. Apparently in years past this ran concurrently with the horseshoe tournament. This year the variety show will be held after the horseshoe tournament. On Sunday.

Which leads me to my next point. The horseshoe tournament is on Sunday, NOT Saturday as I have previously posted. I'll have to go through my emails and correct the information I sent out. Oops.

Also, we have had a few cancellations and we have also added 7 more unserviced sites. So if you are interested in camping with us next weekend or you know someone who is, then give us a call. (902) 644-2654.

And to recap the activities next weekend.

Friday night - 7:30 pm - Bingo
Saturday - There is no bingo this afternoon.
- 7:00 PM - Adult Variety Show
Sunday - 10:00 am - Horseshoe Tournament
- BBQ Hot Dogs
- Childrens Events
- Fireworks at dusk

And if you are still reading, The Kevin Beanland band is playing tomorrow night (29th) in the Shelter. So come on out and listen to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment