Thursday, May 28, 2009

A little mid week update

Luc’s been busy this week. Besides regular maintenance and upkeep stuff, the minigolf greens needed to be replaced, so Luc, Warren and Iris replaced them. They look good, yes? I’m looking forward to trying them out.







Luc had a mid week visitor. I think he was either lost or just passing through. Cute little thing though, isn’t he?

I’m sure we’ll be seeing lots of critters throughout the season. Luc and I took a walk through the walking path a couple of weeks ago and came across deer tracks. Deer roaming through our campground. That’s pretty exciting for a city girl like me. Speaking of critters, I think I mentioned this in my last post, but I saw a hummingbird up close for the first time ever last weekend. It was about two feet away from me through a window. They are awfully graceful aren’t they? I might have to put out a couple of hummingbird feeders around the office.

So now a blurb about the weather. The Farmer’s Almanac is calling for scattered showers from the 27th to the 31st. Well it sure is chilly and showery at the moment. Environment Canada is calling for cloudy and showers for Friday and Saturday, and a Sunny Sunday. So it looks like everyone is going to have to gather round their campfires or hang out in the Shelter for some guitar playing. I know there HAS to be some nice weekend weather coming soon. Maybe Mother Nature will decide to let us have a little sun earlier than Sunday this weekend.

Well that’s my midweek update. See you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment